Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TELL IT NOW UNTIL IT BECOMES TOO LATE!!!!


How many of us really care about the people who are an important part of our life's? Have we ever given importance to those people without whom our life's must have been incomplete? I know most of us must have not given importance to those people and what they talk. I won't lie but even I have done the same mistake which some of you must have done.

With this post i am going to share my life story because i don't want anyone else to do the same mistake which i have done. Most of us doesn't like any interference in our life's. We think that we are very much civilized and know how to lead our life. Whenever my grandfather used to call me, he just used to tell me and guide me about the life as he was much experienced about it compared to me. He used to interfere a lot about the things which i used to do. I used to hear whatever he said but then i started feeling irritated. Later, whenever he used to call i used to avoid his call.


Then one day i got a call saying that he is no more. I can't even explain how i was feeling that time. Words are not enough to explain my situation that time. I still feel so guilty that at least once I should have spoken to him before his death. Today, i miss him a lot and really need his guidance but he is not with me, what i am left with is only the guilt feeling.

So please never ignore and avoid those who are really very much important in your life because until you realize, it may become too late. And you will be left only with the guilt feeling that at least once you could have spoken to them before they go very far from us.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sonal...I cannot call it a post as it is having your feelings..I am like as you were before, but have started feeling better after reading the post...I will never ever think of avoiding anyone, no matter how irritated I feel..

    Thanks for sharing your experience..

    Keep posting, as its worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with you ..
    tell them before its too late.
    I also been experienced a situation like this, and I am very sorry for not tell him..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. as a says, better regret for something we did instead of something we never did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right..most of the time we only realize how important a person to us is when it's already too late, when he's gone...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonal! I understand how you feel. Sometimes, we realize the importance of a person to our life when he's already gone. Don't feel sorry about yourself. You can make it up by showing those around you right now that you love them, that you care for them. It will somehow take the hurt away.

    ReplyDelete